Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby Boy Has Arrived


August 10, 2009
Baby Landon
8lb 9oz
21 1/4 inches




This was my biggest baby by far. He was an entire pound heavier that both of my older boys when they were born. I could tell he was going to be big and I even asked my doctor how big he thought he'd be and my doctor just said don't worry.. if you haven't had a 9 pounder before then you don't have anything to worry about... well.. he was wrong!!!




Sleeping so peacefully.. just before his brothers and sister arrived to visit.


Daddy was so happy that we all made it through the delivery without any complications and both Landon and I were doing fantastic!



This is Courtney/"CoCo"... our Labor and Delivery Nurse and she was fabulous.


My parents brought all the kiddos soon after I delivered and they were all so patient in waiting their turn to hold their new baby brother.








This was such a wonderful birthing experience and one I will cherish always. It's always bitter sweet when you know it's the last one.
However, I feel so blessed that the Lord has gifted our family with 4 beautiful and healthy children.
Now a new journey begins as we adjust to having a family of 6.

3 comments:

Lianne said...

Congrats on that beautiful baby boy! I had a 9 lb 1 oz boy after a 7 lb 14 oz girl...I am feeling your pain, sister! : )

I hope everything is going great! He's adorable!

God, My Savior Forever! said...

CONGRATULATIONS...you have a beautiful baby boy! Enjoy every minute of it:D

Susan

Amy said...

He is so precious! Can't wait to get my hands on him!