Saturday, April 25, 2009

My couch is now complete


The two pillows on the ends are the pillows that came with the couch when we bought it about 8 years ago. I've had the fabric for the other pillows for months and months but when I got pregnant I just didn't have the energy to sew. However, there's nothing like having guests over to your home that motivates you more to tie up some loose ends.

So, along with the sewing that I did for Emelia's party I also finished up the pillows that I've been wanting to add to the comfy sofa.




2 comments:

Lianne said...

How pretty! My walls are almost the same color as your sofa...

Wow--I have the same pillows on my sofa that I made out of the green plaid fabric! What are the odds? I also have curtains in the living room and kitchen.

Great minds think alike!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks great! I'm glad that I found you.