Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Newbie in town






Well... it doesn't surprise me that as soon as I decide to dive into this blogging world that 2 of my 3 children catch a virus. It started on Saturday and has just yesterday(tues) spread from my middle child to my oldest!?!







I have to give a little background for those who don't know me.. last December 10th we had a kitchen fire that destroyed the kitchen and created soot and smoke damage throughout our house. Thank the Lord no one was injured and we all got out of the house in plenty of time. It wasn't the best timing considering having Christmas in a rental house for a family of 5.. but turned out to be a blessing b/c I got a brand new kitchen, new carpet and new paint. So, with a new palatte to work with I've been inspired to make my home a place that I actually enjoy living.
It's still a work in progress...

No comments: